Give The Gift Of Life Insurance
Why You Should Give The Gift Of Life Insurance
Giving life insurance to Volunteers of America will help you create a legacy of giving. Donating life insurance can bring you significant tax deductions and estate planning benefits while helping others in need and supporting causes you hold dear. Here are a few specific reasons to give:
With an existing policy that is no longer needed for the purpose it was originally purchased
- Proceeds are paid at death, and you avoid the entanglement of the probate process.
- Life insurance and/or premiums can be tax-deductible.
- You may be able to give a larger gift at death than you could during your lifetime.
- The amount of the gift is certain and not subject to market fluctuations.
- It teaches your children and grandchildren the value of philanthropy.
– Simply change the beneficiary to Volunteers of America, Greater New Orleans.
With an existing policy
– When you name Volunteers of America Greater New Orleans the owner and beneficiary, the gift of cash value and future premiums becomes fully tax-deductible.
With a new policy
– When you name Volunteers of America as the owner and beneficiary, the gift of premiums becomes fully tax-deductible.
Why Donating Life Insurance Can Really Help
Volunteers of America Greater New Orleans transforms lives. We serve more than 63,000 people in need throughout 16 south Louisiana parishes. Your gift of life insurance supports a variety of helping programs, focused on children, families, persons with disabilities, veterans, and seniors. From adoption to mentoring for at-risk youth to helping veterans who are homeless, your donation helps touch lives and build community. We deliver personalized care to each individual we serve. Our organization is a locally managed, locally governed affiliate of Volunteers of America national, one of the country's oldest, largest, most comprehensive human service charities. Help us live out our mission of uplifting all people with a gift of life insurance.
It's easy to make arrangements to give the gift of life insurance to Volunteers of America Greater New Orleans. Get started now by emailing us or calling (504) 482-2130.
Volunteers of America Greater New Orleans
is a non-profit human service organization that helps people in need throughout 16 parishes in southeast Louisiana. You can help by donating your vehicle
, stocks and mutual funds
, life insurance
, or making a bequest in your will
or planned gift
your time is also an invaluable way to contribute. Sign up today to learn more about our programs and services.