Run The Classic, Run For Volunteers of America
Sign up to run for Volunteers of America or call Johnny Stone with Volunteers of America at 504-482-2130 x8699.
The Crescent City Classic has a new Run For It! charity program, and Volunteers of America is a partner. If you're running the race on March 30, sign up to get pledges for Volunteers of America. It's a great way to benefit our work--and have your registration fee waived. To help initiate the program this year, the Crescent City Fitness Foundation is donating 1000 “Run For It” bibs to participating Charity Partners.
Run for Volunteers of America and together we'll raise over $20,000!
How to Get Signed-Up:
- Go to www.ccc10k.com
- Click on the Crescent City Classic 10k tab.
- To register as a Volunteers of America Charity Runner, click "Register Now".
- Click on "Enter Promotional Code".
- Type "VOA", hit Apply, & the Run For It: Volunteers of America Registration will appear.
- Choose a Quantity, click Register, then Fill out the Registration Form to Register for Free!
- A minimum commitment of raising $200 is required.
How to Get Donations from Friends & Family:
- Tell them to go to www.ccc10k.com
- Click on the "Run For It! CCC Charity Program" tab on the homepage.
- Then hit the "Donate to a Charity Runner" link.
- Donate an amount of money to Volunteers of America, then type in your name where it says, "Name of Participant You are Donation for".
Run for Your Charity, Your City, and for the Fun of the Run!
The goal of the Allstate Sugar Bowl Crescent City Classic Official Charity Program is to raise $1 million annually, and serve the Greater New Orleans area needs. The funds and positive impact are important to the success of the Crescent City Fitness Foundation’s mission, and the Classic is proud to support these charities and their fundraising endeavors.
This is our first year for the “Run For It” Official Charity Program and we are proud to announce a great group of approved Charity Partners. To help initiate the program this year, the Crescent City Fitness Foundation is donating 1000 “Run For It” bibs to participating Charity Partners. Each Charity Partner will sign up interested runners and fundraisers who will commit to raising a minimum of $200 with the individual goal of raising $620 ($100/mile). All registration, fund solicitation, and Charity Partner selection is organized at ccc10k.com